Peanut Butter White Chocolate Krispies
- 2 cups Rice Krispies ceral
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 and 1/2 packages (12 oz. package) white chocolate chips
- changed: 1 1/2 white chocolate chip packages (instead of 2) 1/2 cup peanut butter (instead of 1) melted whte chocolate and pb in a pan over low heat.
- Combine cereal, peanuts and marshmallows in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan melt white chocolate chips and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add white chocolate and PB mix to the cereal mixture and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper and let set. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Store in airtight container.